The Honourable Olivia Grange, Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport presenting a cheque for $500,000 to Andre Whitter, Acting President, Deaf Sports Jamaica (right), on Friday (December 1) at her offices in Kingston. The contribution will assist in covering the expenses for a Football School Competition which involve five High Schools and two Primary Schools for the Deaf. The competition will take place December 8 and 9, 2017 at the University of Technology. Also pictured are: Denzil Wilks, General Manager, Sports Development Foundation and Nevell Aiken, Treasurer, Deaf Sports Jamaica (from left).
Assistance for Deaf Sports
Latest from Super User
- Vacancy - Senior Communications Officer
- Grange Opens Exhibition by Professor Brian McFarlane at Olympia Gallery
- Advancing the Disability Agenda through Culture and Sports in the Caribbean
- Entertainment Ministry Hosts Estate Planning, Financing and Pensions Seminar for Creative Practitioners
- Grange speaks on reparations and colonial labour struggle