Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport, the Honourable Olivia Grange, receives a poster listing the 2018 scheduled events for the Jamaica Cycling Federation, from its President, Joylene Griffiths (second left). Members of the Federation’s executive body paid a Courtesy Call on the Minister today (Wednesday) at her offices in Kingston. Also photographed are: Angus Gordon, 1st Vice President; Carton Simmonds, National Coach; Arlington Reid, Race Director and Danyu Dacres, Treasurer (left to right).
Cycling Federation pays courtesy call on Minister Grange
Latest from Super User
- Vacancy - Senior Communications Officer
- Grange Opens Exhibition by Professor Brian McFarlane at Olympia Gallery
- Advancing the Disability Agenda through Culture and Sports in the Caribbean
- Entertainment Ministry Hosts Estate Planning, Financing and Pensions Seminar for Creative Practitioners
- Grange speaks on reparations and colonial labour struggle