Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport, the Honourable Olivia Grange, receives a poster listing the 2018 scheduled events for the Jamaica Cycling Federation, from its President, Joylene Griffiths (second left). Members of the Federation’s executive body paid a Courtesy Call on the Minister today (Wednesday) at her offices in Kingston. Also photographed are: Angus Gordon, 1st Vice President; Carton Simmonds, National Coach; Arlington Reid, Race Director and Danyu Dacres, Treasurer (left to right).
Cycling Federation pays courtesy call on Minister Grange
Latest from Super User
- Minister Grange Happy with Corporal McBean becoming the first Woman to Head the Jamaica Police Federation
- China Harbour gives $1 million to Labour Day programme
- Ward Theatre AC Procurement
- Prizes of Sports Equipment and Gear for Top 10 Schools in Primary School Champs – Grange
- Grange calls for greater participation in Labour Day activities