Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport, the Honourable Olivia Grange, examines the skateboard presented to her by President, Jamaica Skateboard Federation, Steve Douglas (second left). Douglas and Camille Pandohie, Vice President (right) paid a Courtesy Call on Minister Grange today (Wednesday) at her offices in Kingston. Also photographed is Florette Blackwood, Senior Director, Sport Development and Monitoring in the Ministry (left).
Skateboard Federation Pays Courtesy Call on Minister Grange
Latest from Super User
- Minister Grange Happy with Corporal McBean becoming the first Woman to Head the Jamaica Police Federation
- China Harbour gives $1 million to Labour Day programme
- Ward Theatre AC Procurement
- Prizes of Sports Equipment and Gear for Top 10 Schools in Primary School Champs – Grange
- Grange calls for greater participation in Labour Day activities