Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport, the Honourable Olivia Grange, examines the skateboard presented to her by President, Jamaica Skateboard Federation, Steve Douglas (second left). Douglas and Camille Pandohie, Vice President (right) paid a Courtesy Call on Minister Grange today (Wednesday) at her offices in Kingston. Also photographed is Florette Blackwood, Senior Director, Sport Development and Monitoring in the Ministry (left).
Skateboard Federation Pays Courtesy Call on Minister Grange
Latest from Super User
- Vacancy - Senior Communications Officer
- Grange Opens Exhibition by Professor Brian McFarlane at Olympia Gallery
- Advancing the Disability Agenda through Culture and Sports in the Caribbean
- Entertainment Ministry Hosts Estate Planning, Financing and Pensions Seminar for Creative Practitioners
- Grange speaks on reparations and colonial labour struggle