Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport, the Honourable Olivia Grange in conversation with Mary Davis, CEO, Special Olympics International following a Courtesy Call on Prime Minister, the Most Honourable Andrew Holness today (April 10) at the Office of the Prime Minister. Minister Grange said that through the Special Olympics programmes supported by the government, abilities are emphasised rather than disabilities and each athlete is encouraged to give of their best.
Sport Minister meets with World Special Olympics Boss
Latest from Super User
- Miss Curvy Jamaica Contestants Pay Courtesy Call on Minister Grange
- Safeguarding Children in Sport a Priority – Grange
- Grange Confident that Sunshine Girls will be International Netball Champions Soon
- Church Choir among Festival Song Top Ten Finalists
- Grange reaffirms the Government’s commitment to developing Jamaica’s Special Olympics programme