Contestants in the Miss Curvy Jamaica Pageant had an enjoyable time with the Honourable Olivia Grange, Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport, when they paid a Courtesy Call on her at the Ministry on April 18. Minister Grange welcomed the pageant which is in its first year, noting that it will give each contestant the platform to empower and encourage other full figured women to be confident and bold. The finals will be held at the Campion College Auditorium on April 29.
Miss Curvy Jamaica Contestants Pay Courtesy Call on Minister Grange
Latest from Super User
- Minister Grange Happy with Corporal McBean becoming the first Woman to Head the Jamaica Police Federation
- China Harbour gives $1 million to Labour Day programme
- Ward Theatre AC Procurement
- Prizes of Sports Equipment and Gear for Top 10 Schools in Primary School Champs – Grange
- Grange calls for greater participation in Labour Day activities