The Honourable Olivia Grange, Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport shares a photo opportunity with Their Excellencies Inés Fors Fernández, Amassador of Cuba to Jamaica; Laurie Peters, High Commissioner of Canada to Jamaica and Janet Omoleegho Olisa, High Commissioner of Nigeria to Jamaica (left to right), at the Ceremonial Opening of Parliament on Thursday, February 15.
Minister Grange gets back to parliamentary work after recess
Latest from Super User
- Minister Grange Happy with Corporal McBean becoming the first Woman to Head the Jamaica Police Federation
- China Harbour gives $1 million to Labour Day programme
- Ward Theatre AC Procurement
- Prizes of Sports Equipment and Gear for Top 10 Schools in Primary School Champs – Grange
- Grange calls for greater participation in Labour Day activities