The Honourable Olivia Grange, Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport shares a photo opportunity with Their Excellencies Inés Fors Fernández, Amassador of Cuba to Jamaica; Laurie Peters, High Commissioner of Canada to Jamaica and Janet Omoleegho Olisa, High Commissioner of Nigeria to Jamaica (left to right), at the Ceremonial Opening of Parliament on Thursday, February 15.
Minister Grange gets back to parliamentary work after recess
Latest from Super User
- Vacancy - Senior Communications Officer
- Grange Opens Exhibition by Professor Brian McFarlane at Olympia Gallery
- Advancing the Disability Agenda through Culture and Sports in the Caribbean
- Entertainment Ministry Hosts Estate Planning, Financing and Pensions Seminar for Creative Practitioners
- Grange speaks on reparations and colonial labour struggle