The Honourable Olivia Grange, Minister of Culture, Entertainment, Gender and Sport, shares a light moment with Her Excellency, Laurie Peters, High Commissioner of Canada to Jamaica. The High Commissioner paid a Courtesy Call on Minister Grange at her Trafalgar Road office on February 8. The two discussed ways in which Jamaica and Canada can work together in the areas of culture, gender and sport.
Canadian High Commissioner pays Courtesy Call on Minister Grange
Latest from Super User
- Vacancy - Senior Communications Officer
- Grange Opens Exhibition by Professor Brian McFarlane at Olympia Gallery
- Advancing the Disability Agenda through Culture and Sports in the Caribbean
- Entertainment Ministry Hosts Estate Planning, Financing and Pensions Seminar for Creative Practitioners
- Grange speaks on reparations and colonial labour struggle