The Honourable Olivia Grange, Minister of Culture, Entertainment, Gender and Sport, shares a light moment with Her Excellency, Laurie Peters, High Commissioner of Canada to Jamaica. The High Commissioner paid a Courtesy Call on Minister Grange at her Trafalgar Road office on February 8. The two discussed ways in which Jamaica and Canada can work together in the areas of culture, gender and sport.
Canadian High Commissioner pays Courtesy Call on Minister Grange
Latest from Super User
- Minister Grange Happy with Corporal McBean becoming the first Woman to Head the Jamaica Police Federation
- China Harbour gives $1 million to Labour Day programme
- Ward Theatre AC Procurement
- Prizes of Sports Equipment and Gear for Top 10 Schools in Primary School Champs – Grange
- Grange calls for greater participation in Labour Day activities