Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport, the Honourable Olivia Grange, plays a game of domino with Recording Artiste Beenie Man (second right); Imru James, Brand Manager, Dragon (right) and Maurice Porter, Creative Director, Waterworks Advertising (left), at the launch of the Dragon Stout World Domino Championship at Gee Wee Car Park on Thursday (February 22).
Grange plays domino at the launch of Dragon Stout World Domino Championship
Latest from Super User
- Minister Grange Happy with Corporal McBean becoming the first Woman to Head the Jamaica Police Federation
- China Harbour gives $1 million to Labour Day programme
- Ward Theatre AC Procurement
- Prizes of Sports Equipment and Gear for Top 10 Schools in Primary School Champs – Grange
- Grange calls for greater participation in Labour Day activities