Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport, the Honourable Olivia Grange, plays a game of domino with Recording Artiste Beenie Man (second right); Imru James, Brand Manager, Dragon (right) and Maurice Porter, Creative Director, Waterworks Advertising (left), at the launch of the Dragon Stout World Domino Championship at Gee Wee Car Park on Thursday (February 22).
Grange plays domino at the launch of Dragon Stout World Domino Championship
Latest from Super User
- Vacancy - Senior Communications Officer
- Grange Opens Exhibition by Professor Brian McFarlane at Olympia Gallery
- Advancing the Disability Agenda through Culture and Sports in the Caribbean
- Entertainment Ministry Hosts Estate Planning, Financing and Pensions Seminar for Creative Practitioners
- Grange speaks on reparations and colonial labour struggle