Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport, the Honourable Olivia Grange and Marcellin Dally, Secretary of the Anti-Doping Convention, UNESCO, found time for a photograph at the 39th Session of the UNESCO General Conference now underway in Paris after discussions on anti-doping in sport.
Grange discusses anti-doping in sport at UNESCO General Conference
Latest from Super User
- Partnering through Culture
- Ministry Prepares for National Sport Museum with Textile Conservation and Preservation Workshop Kingston, January 17
- Parliament to hold Inter-Parliamentary Meeting on Gender Issues
- Grange hails history making Women’s Bobsleigh team
- Troy Primary School to be Renamed the Veronica Campbell Brown Primary School