Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport, the Honourable Olivia Grange and Marcellin Dally, Secretary of the Anti-Doping Convention, UNESCO, found time for a photograph at the 39th Session of the UNESCO General Conference now underway in Paris after discussions on anti-doping in sport.
Grange discusses anti-doping in sport at UNESCO General Conference
Latest from Super User
- Vacancy - Senior Communications Officer
- Grange Opens Exhibition by Professor Brian McFarlane at Olympia Gallery
- Advancing the Disability Agenda through Culture and Sports in the Caribbean
- Entertainment Ministry Hosts Estate Planning, Financing and Pensions Seminar for Creative Practitioners
- Grange speaks on reparations and colonial labour struggle