Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport, the Honourable Olivia Grange, receives a poster listing the 2018 scheduled events for the Jamaica Cycling Federation, from its President, Joylene Griffiths (second left). Members of the Federation’s executive body paid a Courtesy Call on the Minister today (Wednesday) at her offices in Kingston. Also photographed are: Angus Gordon, 1st Vice President; Carton Simmonds, National Coach; Arlington Reid, Race Director and Danyu Dacres, Treasurer (left to right).
Cycling Federation pays courtesy call on Minister Grange
Latest from Super User
- Miss Curvy Jamaica Contestants Pay Courtesy Call on Minister Grange
- Safeguarding Children in Sport a Priority – Grange
- Grange Confident that Sunshine Girls will be International Netball Champions Soon
- Church Choir among Festival Song Top Ten Finalists
- Sport Minister meets with World Special Olympics Boss