Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport, the Honourable Olivia Grange, examines the skateboard presented to her by President, Jamaica Skateboard Federation, Steve Douglas (second left). Douglas and Camille Pandohie, Vice President (right) paid a Courtesy Call on Minister Grange today (Wednesday) at her offices in Kingston. Also photographed is Florette Blackwood, Senior Director, Sport Development and Monitoring in the Ministry (left).
Skateboard Federation Pays Courtesy Call on Minister Grange
Latest from Super User
- Miss Curvy Jamaica Contestants Pay Courtesy Call on Minister Grange
- Safeguarding Children in Sport a Priority – Grange
- Grange Confident that Sunshine Girls will be International Netball Champions Soon
- Church Choir among Festival Song Top Ten Finalists
- Sport Minister meets with World Special Olympics Boss