Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport, the Honourable Olivia Grange in conversation with Mary Davis, CEO, Special Olympics International following a Courtesy Call on Prime Minister, the Most Honourable Andrew Holness today (April 10) at the Office of the Prime Minister. Minister Grange said that through the Special Olympics programmes supported by the government, abilities are emphasised rather than disabilities and each athlete is encouraged to give of their best.
Sport Minister meets with World Special Olympics Boss
Latest from Super User
- Noticeable Progress in West Indies Women’s Cricket – Grange
- ‘Grange Welcomes Shelly-Ann’s Return to the Track at Maquette Unveiling’
- Grange launches gender-based violence prevalence survey; calls on men to end the violence
- Culture Minister Cites Importance of Advanced Training for Professionals in the Creative Industries
- Grange hails Seaga as great visionary as highway renamed in his honour