Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport, the Honourable Olivia Grange in conversation with Mary Davis, CEO, Special Olympics International following a Courtesy Call on Prime Minister, the Most Honourable Andrew Holness today (April 10) at the Office of the Prime Minister. Minister Grange said that through the Special Olympics programmes supported by the government, abilities are emphasised rather than disabilities and each athlete is encouraged to give of their best.
Sport Minister meets with World Special Olympics Boss
Latest from Super User
- Culture Minister Cites Importance of Advanced Training for Professionals in the Creative Industries
- Grange hails Seaga as great visionary as highway renamed in his honour
- Top Schools in INSPORTS Basic Schools Champs will get Prize Money
- Jamaica successful in bid for seat on another UNESCO Committee
- Terrelonge endorses Sandals Real Madrid Kiddies Football Partnership