Contestants in the Miss Curvy Jamaica Pageant had an enjoyable time with the Honourable Olivia Grange, Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport, when they paid a Courtesy Call on her at the Ministry on April 18. Minister Grange welcomed the pageant which is in its first year, noting that it will give each contestant the platform to empower and encourage other full figured women to be confident and bold. The finals will be held at the Campion College Auditorium on April 29.
Miss Curvy Jamaica Contestants Pay Courtesy Call on Minister Grange
Latest from Super User
- Noticeable Progress in West Indies Women’s Cricket – Grange
- ‘Grange Welcomes Shelly-Ann’s Return to the Track at Maquette Unveiling’
- Grange launches gender-based violence prevalence survey; calls on men to end the violence
- Culture Minister Cites Importance of Advanced Training for Professionals in the Creative Industries
- Grange hails Seaga as great visionary as highway renamed in his honour