Contestants in the Miss Curvy Jamaica Pageant had an enjoyable time with the Honourable Olivia Grange, Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport, when they paid a Courtesy Call on her at the Ministry on April 18. Minister Grange welcomed the pageant which is in its first year, noting that it will give each contestant the platform to empower and encourage other full figured women to be confident and bold. The finals will be held at the Campion College Auditorium on April 29.
Miss Curvy Jamaica Contestants Pay Courtesy Call on Minister Grange
Latest from Super User
- Top Schools in INSPORTS Basic Schools Champs will get Prize Money
- Jamaica successful in bid for seat on another UNESCO Committee
- Terrelonge endorses Sandals Real Madrid Kiddies Football Partnership
- Place more focus on the psychological well-being of athletes - Terrelonge
- Grange launches A-STREAM to help teenage mothers complete schooling