The Honourable Olivia Grange, Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport shares a photo opportunity with Their Excellencies Inés Fors Fernández, Amassador of Cuba to Jamaica; Laurie Peters, High Commissioner of Canada to Jamaica and Janet Omoleegho Olisa, High Commissioner of Nigeria to Jamaica (left to right), at the Ceremonial Opening of Parliament on Thursday, February 15.
Minister Grange gets back to parliamentary work after recess
Latest from Super User
- Noticeable Progress in West Indies Women’s Cricket – Grange
- ‘Grange Welcomes Shelly-Ann’s Return to the Track at Maquette Unveiling’
- Grange launches gender-based violence prevalence survey; calls on men to end the violence
- Culture Minister Cites Importance of Advanced Training for Professionals in the Creative Industries
- Grange hails Seaga as great visionary as highway renamed in his honour