The Honourable Olivia Grange, Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport shares a photo opportunity with Their Excellencies Inés Fors Fernández, Amassador of Cuba to Jamaica; Laurie Peters, High Commissioner of Canada to Jamaica and Janet Omoleegho Olisa, High Commissioner of Nigeria to Jamaica (left to right), at the Ceremonial Opening of Parliament on Thursday, February 15.
Minister Grange gets back to parliamentary work after recess
Latest from Super User
- Top Schools in INSPORTS Basic Schools Champs will get Prize Money
- Jamaica successful in bid for seat on another UNESCO Committee
- Terrelonge endorses Sandals Real Madrid Kiddies Football Partnership
- Place more focus on the psychological well-being of athletes - Terrelonge
- Grange launches A-STREAM to help teenage mothers complete schooling