The Honourable Olivia Grange, Minister of Culture, Entertainment, Gender and Sport, shares a light moment with Her Excellency, Laurie Peters, High Commissioner of Canada to Jamaica. The High Commissioner paid a Courtesy Call on Minister Grange at her Trafalgar Road office on February 8. The two discussed ways in which Jamaica and Canada can work together in the areas of culture, gender and sport.
Canadian High Commissioner pays Courtesy Call on Minister Grange
Latest from Super User
- Noticeable Progress in West Indies Women’s Cricket – Grange
- ‘Grange Welcomes Shelly-Ann’s Return to the Track at Maquette Unveiling’
- Grange launches gender-based violence prevalence survey; calls on men to end the violence
- Culture Minister Cites Importance of Advanced Training for Professionals in the Creative Industries
- Grange hails Seaga as great visionary as highway renamed in his honour