The Honourable Olivia Grange, Minister of Culture, Entertainment, Gender and Sport, shares a light moment with Her Excellency, Laurie Peters, High Commissioner of Canada to Jamaica. The High Commissioner paid a Courtesy Call on Minister Grange at her Trafalgar Road office on February 8. The two discussed ways in which Jamaica and Canada can work together in the areas of culture, gender and sport.
Canadian High Commissioner pays Courtesy Call on Minister Grange
Latest from Super User
- Top Schools in INSPORTS Basic Schools Champs will get Prize Money
- Jamaica successful in bid for seat on another UNESCO Committee
- Terrelonge endorses Sandals Real Madrid Kiddies Football Partnership
- Place more focus on the psychological well-being of athletes - Terrelonge
- Grange launches A-STREAM to help teenage mothers complete schooling