Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport, the Honourable Olivia Grange, plays a game of domino with Recording Artiste Beenie Man (second right); Imru James, Brand Manager, Dragon (right) and Maurice Porter, Creative Director, Waterworks Advertising (left), at the launch of the Dragon Stout World Domino Championship at Gee Wee Car Park on Thursday (February 22).
Grange plays domino at the launch of Dragon Stout World Domino Championship
Latest from Super User
- Noticeable Progress in West Indies Women’s Cricket – Grange
- ‘Grange Welcomes Shelly-Ann’s Return to the Track at Maquette Unveiling’
- Grange launches gender-based violence prevalence survey; calls on men to end the violence
- Culture Minister Cites Importance of Advanced Training for Professionals in the Creative Industries
- Grange hails Seaga as great visionary as highway renamed in his honour