Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport, the Honourable Olivia Grange and Marcellin Dally, Secretary of the Anti-Doping Convention, UNESCO, found time for a photograph at the 39th Session of the UNESCO General Conference now underway in Paris after discussions on anti-doping in sport.
Grange discusses anti-doping in sport at UNESCO General Conference
Latest from Super User
- Top Schools in INSPORTS Basic Schools Champs will get Prize Money
- Jamaica successful in bid for seat on another UNESCO Committee
- Terrelonge endorses Sandals Real Madrid Kiddies Football Partnership
- Place more focus on the psychological well-being of athletes - Terrelonge
- Grange launches A-STREAM to help teenage mothers complete schooling