Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport, the Honourable Olivia Grange, receives a poster listing the 2018 scheduled events for the Jamaica Cycling Federation, from its President, Joylene Griffiths (second left). Members of the Federation’s executive body paid a Courtesy Call on the Minister today (Wednesday) at her offices in Kingston. Also photographed are: Angus Gordon, 1st Vice President; Carton Simmonds, National Coach; Arlington Reid, Race Director and Danyu Dacres, Treasurer (left to right).
Cycling Federation pays courtesy call on Minister Grange
Latest from Super User
- Noticeable Progress in West Indies Women’s Cricket – Grange
- ‘Grange Welcomes Shelly-Ann’s Return to the Track at Maquette Unveiling’
- Grange launches gender-based violence prevalence survey; calls on men to end the violence
- Culture Minister Cites Importance of Advanced Training for Professionals in the Creative Industries
- Grange hails Seaga as great visionary as highway renamed in his honour