Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport, the Honourable Olivia Grange, receives a poster listing the 2018 scheduled events for the Jamaica Cycling Federation, from its President, Joylene Griffiths (second left). Members of the Federation’s executive body paid a Courtesy Call on the Minister today (Wednesday) at her offices in Kingston. Also photographed are: Angus Gordon, 1st Vice President; Carton Simmonds, National Coach; Arlington Reid, Race Director and Danyu Dacres, Treasurer (left to right).
Cycling Federation pays courtesy call on Minister Grange
Latest from Super User
- Top Schools in INSPORTS Basic Schools Champs will get Prize Money
- Jamaica successful in bid for seat on another UNESCO Committee
- Terrelonge endorses Sandals Real Madrid Kiddies Football Partnership
- Place more focus on the psychological well-being of athletes - Terrelonge
- Grange launches A-STREAM to help teenage mothers complete schooling