The Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport, the Honourable Olivia Grange, shared a photo opportunity with the Minister of State in the Ministry of National Security, Senator the Honourable Pearnel Charles Jr (left); Chief of Defence Staff Major General Rocky Meade and Honorary Consul of Barbados in Jamaica, Winston Bayley (from left) at a reception hosted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade to mark its 55th Anniversary, Sept 5, 2017. The event was held at the Jamaica Pegasus Hotel.
Celebrating 55 years with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Foreign trade
Latest from Super User
- Vacancy - Senior Communications Officer
- Grange Opens Exhibition by Professor Brian McFarlane at Olympia Gallery
- Advancing the Disability Agenda through Culture and Sports in the Caribbean
- Entertainment Ministry Hosts Estate Planning, Financing and Pensions Seminar for Creative Practitioners
- Grange speaks on reparations and colonial labour struggle