Franz Christie, Jamaica’s representative in the Mister Supranational Competition was pleased to receive a copy of the book, ‘Jamaica: Heritage in Pictures’ from the Honourable Olivia Grange, Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport yesterday (Monday) when he paid a Courtesy Call on the Minister at her offices in Kingston. The Mister Supranational competition focuses on the best male attributes including attractiveness, great personality, ingenuity, competitiveness, care of and respect for women. The finals will take place in Poland on December 2.
Mr Supranational Jamaica pays Courtesy Call on Minister Grange
Latest from Super User
- Vacancy - Senior Communications Officer
- Grange Opens Exhibition by Professor Brian McFarlane at Olympia Gallery
- Advancing the Disability Agenda through Culture and Sports in the Caribbean
- Entertainment Ministry Hosts Estate Planning, Financing and Pensions Seminar for Creative Practitioners
- Grange speaks on reparations and colonial labour struggle