Franz Christie, Jamaica’s representative in the Mister Supranational Competition was pleased to receive a copy of the book, ‘Jamaica: Heritage in Pictures’ from the Honourable Olivia Grange, Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport yesterday (Monday) when he paid a Courtesy Call on the Minister at her offices in Kingston. The Mister Supranational competition focuses on the best male attributes including attractiveness, great personality, ingenuity, competitiveness, care of and respect for women. The finals will take place in Poland on December 2.
Mr Supranational Jamaica pays Courtesy Call on Minister Grange
Latest from Super User
- Partnering through Culture
- Ministry Prepares for National Sport Museum with Textile Conservation and Preservation Workshop Kingston, January 17
- Parliament to hold Inter-Parliamentary Meeting on Gender Issues
- Grange hails history making Women’s Bobsleigh team
- Troy Primary School to be Renamed the Veronica Campbell Brown Primary School