The Honourable Olivia Grange, Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport presenting a cheque for $500,000 to Andre Whitter, Acting President, Deaf Sports Jamaica (right), on Friday (December 1) at her offices in Kingston. The contribution will assist in covering the expenses for a Football School Competition which involve five High Schools and two Primary Schools for the Deaf. The competition will take place December 8 and 9, 2017 at the University of Technology. Also pictured are: Denzil Wilks, General Manager, Sports Development Foundation and Nevell Aiken, Treasurer, Deaf Sports Jamaica (from left).
Assistance for Deaf Sports
Latest from Super User
- Noticeable Progress in West Indies Women’s Cricket – Grange
- ‘Grange Welcomes Shelly-Ann’s Return to the Track at Maquette Unveiling’
- Grange launches gender-based violence prevalence survey; calls on men to end the violence
- Culture Minister Cites Importance of Advanced Training for Professionals in the Creative Industries
- Grange hails Seaga as great visionary as highway renamed in his honour