Franz Christie, Jamaica’s representative in the Mister Supranational Competition was pleased to receive a copy of the book, ‘Jamaica: Heritage in Pictures’ from the Honourable Olivia Grange, Minister of Culture, Gender, Entertainment and Sport yesterday (Monday) when he paid a Courtesy Call on the Minister at her offices in Kingston. The Mister Supranational competition focuses on the best male attributes including attractiveness, great personality, ingenuity, competitiveness, care of and respect for women. The finals will take place in Poland on December 2.
Mr Supranational Jamaica pays Courtesy Call on Minister Grange
Latest from Super User
- Top Schools in INSPORTS Basic Schools Champs will get Prize Money
- Jamaica successful in bid for seat on another UNESCO Committee
- Terrelonge endorses Sandals Real Madrid Kiddies Football Partnership
- Place more focus on the psychological well-being of athletes - Terrelonge
- Grange launches A-STREAM to help teenage mothers complete schooling